Monday, January 28, 2013

Life in General


-->
In life I was never good at anything, from social skills to being intelligent. I’ve only found one thing in life that I do well at and that’s fly-fishing. So I figure if I try to relate everything to fly-fishing I may do better. When trying to fool that one 20inch trout you need the right fly and the right cast. So when meeting new people the right fly would be best choice of words and the right cast must be the way you act around them. And if you do manage to hook and land that fish you have a choice, will it be a keeper or catch and release. For me most fish its catch and release, and I rarely find any keepers or keep any. But there are still lots of trout swimming in the rivers and I guess I will eventually find my keeper. To translate your going to meet lots of people some of them will be worth keeping as friends and others are worth releasing. A wise man once said, You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes well you might find, you get what you need”(Mick Jagger).


No comments: